Thursday, January 19, 2006

E Cards VS Real Cards

A few years ago I LOVED the creative ecards people used to send me. They were fun and easy, to whip up a greeting and send out with the click of a mouse.

Unfortunately, times change. These days, I will not open an ecard if you paid me. Hackers started playing games, and ecards became unsafe. Also, when the popularity of them grew, I ended up getting hundreds, clogging up my email, and they became a chore instead of fun.

Thank goodness I found an easy way to combine the fun of an ecard, with a real postal card. I found a great company that sends REAL Cards with the click of a mouse. Now I can easily send cards to friends and family, for business and pleasure. I don't have to make that trip to the store, nor do I have to waste time, money and gas.

When you have some time check them out at http://greetingcardlady.com Send someone a real card and let them know you care about them.